Services We Provide
24 hour care service/ Live in care
At first prime care we understand that care and support may be needed on a 24 hour basis and have dedicated our services to providing you with all the support you need; fashioned the way you want. Our service actively encourages and values your involvement right from the beginning and all throughout our journey together. It provides a tailored and specialist person centred care package to meet your individual needs.
Help Getting in & out of bed, assistance maintaining personal appearance, support with toileting/ incontinence, help settling in for the evening and going to bed etc.
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with bed bathing.
- Assistance with toileting, use of incontinence pads etc.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed.
- Care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, where appropriate.
- Assistance with medication.
- Assistance with medical care where appropriate.
- Night sleep or sitting service.
- Day sitting service.
People We Support
- Elderly people
- Learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with mental health needs
- Palliative care – long term conditions
- Sensory impairment
At First Prime Care we offer support tailored to meet your needs. Our trained and qualified Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers understand the value in maintaining your independence however where needed will assist you in the following areas.
- Light Domestic Tasks such as Washing Dishes,
- Dusting, Cleaning of Toilets & Bathrooms etc.
- Food Preparation at the service user’s home, Assistance with feeding.
- Emptying Commodes, Vacuum Cleaning
- Making or Changing your Bed, assistance with Laundry and Ironing
- Shopping-Assistance to local shops or Supermarket. Help with shopping list, help with transport and collection of shopping goods.